We are KNOBBY! A subscription underwear club that delivers a new, unseen design to members every month. We’re a fun, light-hearted brand that is witty, cheeky and colloquial Aussie. Our men’s and women’s range is available exclusively online through our website. We’re a dynamic team that ships over half a million pairs of undies every year.
We’re looking for a full-time customer support team leader based out of our mothership on the Sunshine Coast. All support is through email and social media, via our Zendesk platform.
To be successful, it’s a must that you have proven experience in customer support and team leadership.
- We’re a fast paced and rapidly growing lifestyle brand. We have a unique and fun team culture and epic ping pong battles!
- We’re based on Queensland’s amazing Sunshine Coast only 2km from the world-famous Mooloolaba beach.
- The brand is at an exciting and pivotal time. Our latest brand content video has had over 600k views – http://bit.ly/2Fdw0xs.
- You’ll be working closely with our awesome team including the company’s founder.
As the Customer Support Team Leader you will be:
- Quickly responding to and resolving customer service inquiries via email and our social media platforms
- Leading and motivating our small customer support team
- Training new staff and developing induction programs
- Generating reports and analysing information to implement KPIs and actions for improvements
- Understanding our mission, products and systems to be able to answer accurately
- Managing, creating and maintaining customer support procedures and policies
- When necessary, assisting with dispatch to ensure all online customer orders are processed, packaged and sent daily
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Team leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Impeccable writing skills
- A creative ability to reflect the brand personality through words
- A super high level of attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills are essential to ensure all KNOBBY members leave every interaction as a happy chap!
- Exceptionally resourceful! If you don’t have the answer, you’ll find it
- Experience with Zendesk would be great, but not necessary. We’ll train you!
- Willing to take on responsibilities outside of your role
Sound like you?
Send your CV with a cover letter now to email@example.com to be considered. Applications close Monday the 25th of March.
We’re looking for someone to match the KNOBBY brand, so make sure you show off your personality, your creativity, interests and any additional skills!