Order Fulfillment & Customer Support
We’re an underwear club that delivers a new, unseen design to members worldwide every month. We’re based on the Sunshine Coast and have been around for 2 ½ years. Our underwear features printed designs, which are really bold and unique and are created by designers in-house and through collaborating with artists around the world. We’re a fun, light-hearted brand that is witty, cheeky and colloquial Aussie. Our range is available exclusively online through our website.
We’re looking for a new champ to join the crew! The full time roll is 38 hours Monday-Friday, based out of our Sunshine Coast warehouse with our awesome team and epic ping pong battles. You will be at the forefront of fulfilling, preparing and dispatching online orders. You will also be handling customer requests and questions through our customer service platform, Zendesk.
It’s super important that you have great writing skills and the ability to express the KNOBBY personality through words.
Let’s start here:
- Include an awesome cover letter that shows your personality!
As the newest KNOBBY ping pong team mate you will be:
- Ensuring all online customer orders are processed, packaged and dispatched daily.
- Quickly responding to customer service inquiries, solving problems and resolving issues through Zendesk.
- Handling stressful situations with a patient and light hearted approach.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Did we mention you need badass writing skills?
- A super high level of attention to detail.
- Willing to take on responsibilities outside of your role.
- Super reliable, punctual and flexible with the ability to multi-task, think quickly and work autonomously.
- Excellent customer service skills are essential to ensure all KNOBBY members leave every interaction as a happy chap!
- Vibrant and professional personality and great presentation.
- Experience with Zendesk would be great, but not necessary. We’ll train the hell out of you!
Sound like you?
Send your CV with a cover letter now to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. Applications close Monday the 24th of July.
We’re looking for someone fun to match the KNOBBY brand, so make sure your cover letter shows your personality and add in any additional interests or skills you can bring to the party (hip hip hooray)!
PS. Don’t forget to include your cover letter!