We are KNOBBY! A subscription underwear club that delivers a new, unseen design to members every month. We’re a fun, light-hearted brand that is witty, cheeky and colloquial Aussie. Our men’s and women’s range is available exclusively online through our website. We’re a dynamic team that ships over half a million pairs of undies every year.
We’re looking for a full-time digital marketing manager based out of our mothership on the Sunshine Coast.
To be successful, it’s a must that you have a strong background in digital marketing and demonstrated creative abilities and skills.
- We’re a fast paced and rapidly growing lifestyle brand. We have a unique and fun team culture and epic ping pong battles!
- We’re based on Queensland’s amazing Sunshine Coast only 2km from the world-famous Mooloolaba beach.
- The brand is at an exciting and pivotal time with marketing development. We have a strong and engaging influencer program.
- Our latest brand content video has had 2 million+ views – http://bit.ly/2Fdw0xs.
- You’ll be working directly with the company’s founder as well as our world class communications agency based in Sydney.
- A rare opportunity to work closely and travel to meet with our team at Google.
- Ongoing support and exclusive access to our strategic team at Facebook.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be:
- Refining and implementing data driven strategies and identifying areas of opportunity for growth and optimisation
- Working closely with management as well as our communications agency to develop and implement campaigns
- Working closely with our team directly at Google to implement and maintain strategies and campaigns
- Managing our Google Adwords and shopping platform
- Managing our Facebook Ads platform, maximising ROIs across all campaigns, analysing and penetrating new markets and keeping up to date with relevant trends
- Developing strategies that grow brand engagement and followers across Facebook and Instagram
- Tracking performance and growth of campaigns while creating analytical reports to ensure continuous improvement
- Continually analysing customer insights, researching trends and markets, ensuring strategies are current, relevant and ahead of the game
- Managing email marketing, analysing performance and optimising engagement
- Managing and understanding the customer’s experience on the website to design strategy and execute initiatives to improve the experience
- Minimum of 3 years managing high growth digital marketing activity, agency or brand experience
- A background in marketing and communications, with strong digital marketing knowledge and demonstrated success in this field
- A proven track record in commercial social media strategy, management and advertising
- Experience working within lifestyle brands would be beneficial
- Incredible writing skills! You know how to engage audiences with copy that is emotive and drives response while maintaining the fun, cheeky and witty brand personality
- Impeccable attention to detail, exceptional communication skills and an aptitude for problem solving
- A positive attitude, an energetic presence and a good sense of humour
- IT skills
- An excellent understanding of the KNOBBY brand, our tone and personality
- Advanced Experience in:
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google Analytics
Sound like you?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered. Applications close Sunday the 30th of April.
We’re looking for someone to match the KNOBBY brand, so make sure you show off your personality, your creativity, interests and any additional skills!