We’re a subscription underwear club that delivers a new, unseen design to members every month. We’re a fun, light-hearted brand that is witty, cheeky and colloquial Aussie. Our men’s, women’s and kids’ range is available exclusively online through our website.
We’re looking for ridiculously good full-time Graphic Designer, who is a design genius and seriously knows their shit.
Why KNOBBY Underwear?
- We’re a fast paced and rapidly growing brand only 2km from Mooloolaba beach
- Become one of the key employees of a fast-growing and exciting start-up
- We have an open, respectful and fun company culture
- Casual Friday every day (shorts and t-shirt friendly)
- Free underwear, products and discounts for family and friends
- Flexible working arrangements to match the Queensland lifestyle
- Lots of food and great social events
As the Mid-Weight Graphic Designer you will:
- Interpret and develop briefs into visual masterpieces
- Interpret briefs for asset requirements, managing yourself from project brief through to the delivery of highly engaging visual masterpieces.
- Produce digital marketing assets including both static and video content for platforms such as FB & IG posts, Stories, YouTube Videos and EDM’s.
- Manage your time effectively to meet deadlines, juggling responsibilities and sometimes changing requirements.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and contribute creative ideas to leave a lasting impression with our customers.
- Think outside of the box to come up with mind-blowing creative ideas that halt the thumb scrolls of the entire KNOBBY Nation.
- 2 years experience in a design studio or digital agency environment
- An outstanding, creative portfolio of current work across several digital platforms and creative types
- Experience in production of digital marketing assets, video content, motion graphics, and EDM’s
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere – or Final Cut) on a Mac based platform
- Highly organised with strong time management skills
- Highly collaborative with the ability to work with others
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Excellent communicator, written & verbal
- Experience in running your own jobs from brief through to delivery autonomously
- Personal Attributes:
- Happy to take and give constructive critique
- Creative thinker and enjoys contributing to the teams ideas
- Strong attention to detail
- A proactive problem solver able to manage multiple priorities
- Think analytically, communicate effectively, and execute efficiently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational and problem solving skills
- Driven and confident personality, who can keep a cool head in a crisis
Bonus Points (but not essential):
- Experience in website User Interface and User Experience Design
- Experience with the Mailchimp platform & EDM Setup
- Experience with Illustration
Sound like you?
Follow the criteria below to be considered:
- Apply directly by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your portfolio and any relevant links
- Stand out from the other applications
- Include any additional skills or interests
- Closes Sunday June 9
KNOBBY embraces diversity and equal opportunity in the workplace. We’re committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, experiences and skills.